Sunday, January 4, 2009

OUCH!


I was hand washing my krispy treat dish today (a 13 x 9 inch pyrex) and it slipped out of my hands and SHATTERED in the sink!  I mean SHATTERED!  It cut me on my arm in a few places.  What a mess.  A bunch of pieces of glass went down into the garbage disposal.  I'm not sure what to do about that.  Any ideas???

UPDATE: I scooped out all of the big pieces from the disposal with only minimal damage to my hand.  I let the sink dry out for a couple of hours and then I got my Dyson (vacuum) and stuck the handle down the disposal.  It worked and I got all the pieces out.  It's working fine now.  Hooray for Dyson!

2 comments:

Matt Skinner said...

I would have a plumber take apart the disposal and look at it, unless Adam knows how to do that. I'm sorry about that!!

Matt

Unknown said...

I just watch a "how it's made" tv show and they said that they make pyrex so that when it breaks it doesn't shatter. That it only breaks into big pieces. I think you got a reject pyrex dish and should get your money back. Refer to that show when calling for your free dish and/or refund!