Sunday, October 5, 2008

I went to the gym

So I haven't been to the gym in a while and I went tonight.  I feel great.  I forgot how great I feel after a workout.  I plan to get back in the game so to speak. I really want to be healthy and I am growing depressed watching my waist line increase.  Clothes that used to look cut on my are now a little too tight.  One of my new medications makes it hard for me to lose weight and even easier for me to gain weight.   I don't want to just use that for an excuse and give up.  I'm planning on posting my progress so stay tuned, anything can happen.

Anyway, this is a picture my dad took west of Boulder, CO.  Every year they go up to see the fall colors.  I didn't have a picture depicting weight loss or going to the gym and I didn't have a blog to talk about the picture, but I wanted to post it because it is so pretty. 

No comments: