Saturday, September 27, 2008

Dress Code Violation

So I was subbing at a local high school this past Friday.  At one point they had a girl come into the office because her teacher sent her.  She claimed to have no idea why. When the secretary looked at her shirt it had a picture of some pop star who had her belly showing.   They made her come and wear a loaner shirt.  When the other secretary saw her shorts she declared them "too short" even though she had leggings on under them.   I agree that they were too short, but here's my beef.

The rule is that they shorts must come down to the bottom of your finger tips when your hands are at your side.  Since it was a friday and there was a game that night all the cheerleaders and football players had their uniforms on.  The cheerleaders uniforms were in obvious violation of the dress code!  I was dumbfounded.  They made one girl change her clothes even though she had no skin exposed yet there were cheerleaders prancing all over campus with their booties practically hanging out.   Talk about a double standard! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

they never liked it when I wore my skirt