Friday, July 11, 2008

Turkey Panini with Onion-Cranberry Marmalade

What can I say... yummy!  I got this recipe out of my new Pampered Chef cookbook called Cooking for Two or More.   I have decided to blog about my adventures in the kitchen.  This recipe was really easy to make and tasted delicious.   Now as my friends who know me can attest to I don't follow recipes very well.  In this case I didn't have a Panini press so I used a George Foreman Grill.  I also used fresh baked bread out of my bread machine instead of the multigrain bread it called for.  I don't like Havarti cheese either so I used Colby Jack since that's what I had.  I'll post the original recipe below for everyone.  

The recipe is to make 2 sandwiches so I made them for me and Adam and for the kids I just put cheese and turkey.  Matthew loved it.   Angela is Angela so who knows.  Me and Adam both loved it.  At first he thought the apples were weird, but then he liked it.   I really like the crunchy apple and sweet onion cranberry marmalade.  It was really easy to make, too.   The marmalade took less then 10 minutes then it's just a matter grilling the sandwiches.  



No comments: