Thursday, August 21, 2008

I hate my job

OK I don't hate my job, really.  I love my job, I just hate jobs in general.  I forgot how nice it is to not have to work.  Working sucks.  I love the kids and working with the kids, but it is soooooo tiring.  Last night I went to bed at 9pm after falling asleep on the couch.  Tonight I will probably do the same. This morning it was awake at 5 up at 6 and let the day begin... I worked from 7:30 to 8:30 doing crossing guard and then had to be at the district office at 9 for training.  That went until 11 which gave me just enough time to run home and eat before reporting for noon duty at 11:10.  Did that until 1:30 and then came home and fell asleep on the couch until 2:30 when I walked back up to the school to pick up the kids.   Then at 4:30 I had to go to the store and get food both for dinner tonight (thank goodness for rotisserie chicken) and also for snacks for school lunches.  Got home, cut up the chicken and had dinner and here we are at 6:30.   Wow, I'm even more tired just writing it out.  Maybe I'll just go to bed right now...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are in definite need of watching Office Space