Sunday, October 11, 2009

There Was A Cat


So I let the dogs out on the front porch as I sometimes do and unbeknownst to me there was a cat on my porch. Well the cat jumped up in surprise as can be expected and the dogs who were probably just as surprised to see a cat on THEIR porch jumped into action. The dogs went after the cat and the cat freaked out. She (I'm calling the cat a she) tried to get out over the gate and didn't jump high enough so then she sprinted across the porch and tried to jump over the railing jumping a little to the left and hitting the house. The whole time the dogs are going after the cat and the cat is totally freaking out. I'm freaking out a little bit and yelling at the dogs to stop and they are not listening. So then the cat makes one more try jumping over the railing and makes it over. Me and Adam are both yelling at the dogs now and they did not jump over the railing after the cat. We put them back inside as that was enough of an adventure for all of us.

No comments: