Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight


"About three things I was absolutely positive.
First, Edward was a vampire.
Second, there was a part of him - and I didn't know how dominant that part might be - that thirsted for my blood.
And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him."



So some of the girls, sorry Young Women,  at youth were talking about this book, like really, really talking about it.  And they are making it into a movie (in theaters today) so I decided to get it.  I ordered it from Amazon on Monday.  It came on Wednesday afternoon (I know, super fast).  I started reading the 495 page book immediately.  Currently I am on page 390!  I am going to see the movie on Sunday with my friend Nikki, her daughter and my daughter (It's PG 13).   I have no doubt that I will be done with the book by then.  As a matter of fact, there's no work or school tomorrow so I probably won't go to sleep until I'm finished!!!

2 comments:

Matt Skinner said...

What are your thoughts on the book?

The view from Crazy said...

I loved the book. I have never in my life read a book so fast. I can't wait to get the second book!