Monday, May 26, 2008

Falling Apart

I'm 31 years old.  I am too young to have so many health issues.  I've got a bum knee from a fall I took about 5 years ago.  It still acts up every once in a while.  I've got a sore back and arm from who knows what.  I've recently been diagnosed with bursitis.  The treatment for much of what ails me is a good old fashioned anti-inflammatory.  Which of coarse could very well kill me.  Ugh!  I've been so frustrated with this issue for so long.  I've been doing some research on Lamictal.  I took Lamictal before and as far as I can remember it worked for me.   I remember I didn't like taking it because it is shaped strangely.  That made it literally hard to swallow.    I just hope it will work for me again.  I'm not worried about the swallowing issue any more.  I've become accustomed to swallowing pills a handful at a time.   We'll just have to wait and see.

In other news... we went to see Narnia today.  It was really good.  I've been reading the book and finished it today after the movie.  I must say I was highly impressed at how close the book and movie were.  I truly enjoyed both.  

No comments: